Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer Review:
About Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer Review:
Rescue your skin's winter woes with your favorite Peach Milk. A blend of peach milk extract moisturizes and nourishes your skin, giving you a natural glow.
Formulated with Nutritiv Moisture Technology, it implants each epidermal cell with intense moisture.
Result: Skin looks intensely nourished and moisturized with a natural blush.
60 ml for 79 INR
120 ml for 155 INR
200 ml for 219 INR
My Experience with Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer:
I liked the Fruit Moisture Range, all Fruity and Fresh. Peach Milk is water based and semi-thick light Pink lotion, and works wonderfully for Normal to Oily skinned Girls. The Fragrance is very Fruity and fresh, and does smells of Peaches. Lakmé Peach Milk moisturizer is an wonderful product to be used this winter, as the climate skips natural moisture, while Peach milk hydrates skin without oily greasy feeling. I dislike the fact that it does not contain Sun Protection Factor and I have to layer it with a sun block.
This is my mom’s Holy grail Moisturizer, So I like using it too sometimes, especially in winters when I break out if I use something too heavy for my normal skin.
Product on back of the palm Product Blended
Pros of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer:
- Water based Lotion, good enough for Oily Skin and Normal Skin.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer has sweet, fruity fragrance that of Peaches for obvious reasons.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer has is very light and hydrates skin very well.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer works as perfect base before applying Makeup.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer is affordable for the quantity provided.
- Flip cap which is easy to open and close and is Leak free.
- A very little amount is needed to cover entire face and neck. So a 120 ml bottle will probably last long.
- Convincing Ingredient List, Lakmé has listed out the ingredients used with the launch of Fruit Moisture Range. While the Classic Peach Milk bottle didn’t had Ingredients list.
- And the biggest Pro for me is Lakmé’s claim of Natural Blush, and Yes When I used it first thing in morning, it does brings out a Natural flush on my cheeks and that deepens with chill in the air of Wintry morning.
Cons of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer :
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer will not suit Dry or excessively Dry skinned Girls.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer does not contain SPF factor.
- It makes skin Oily or rather Normal after 2-3 hours. My face tend to look oily after few hours, If I don’t apply a compact.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer did not break me out.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer contains Alcohol and Paraben.
- Lakmé Peach Milk Moisturizer takes time to get fully absorbed into the skin.
MakeupBeautyEtc recommendation and rating:
I will surely recommend this to Normal and Oily skinned Girls, Do try out a smallest available bottle for 79 bucks! It is a wonderful Product for Winters and Yes! It does bring out the Natural flush on your cheeks. Like me, You’ll love it!
Will I buy Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer ?
Yes. Always. I even find it wonderful Moisturizer for Summer.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Results/ Staying Power: 3/5
Have you tried this? Is this Moisturizer your HG too?