Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial review:
Today I am going to review one of my latest face cleanser - Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial. I came to know about this product via latest TV commercial of the product where Priyanka Chopra claims to do facial at home. I find this idea very unique which was worth giving a try, so I bought it from a local cosmetic store.
If you haven't guessed it already (by the name 3 in 1); you can indeed use Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial as a face wash, as face scrub and a face mask. I have been using it since more than 2 weeks now (as face wash, face scrub and face mask) and results are really appealing. Below is the detailed review on Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial.
What company claims about Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial?
Exposure to sun, pollution and harsh environmental conditions makes skin appear dull and dark. Garnier 3 in 1 helps you reveal brighter and more radiant skin.
How this product is different?
Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial can be used in 3 different ways to get flawless fairness.
- Face wash: It is enriched with Zinc known for its purifying properties, it helps deep clean and eliminate impurities.
- Scrub: It contains pumice, a natural exfoliating agent; it removes dark cells and visibly reduces skin imperfections.
- Face mask: Enriched with White Clay known for its absorbing properties, it makes complexion more uniform to reveal an instant glow.
Packaging and product:
Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial comes in a 50g tube and the details about usage and cautions are mentioned on the outer container. Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial is actually a white colored semi solid paste (like toothpaste) with little blue colored granules.
Price: It costs Rs. 99 in India for 50g tube.
My experience with Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial:
This product is for combination to oily skin. At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole 3 in 1 idea, but after using it for all the 3 purpose, I am very pleased with the results. When I used it as a face wash it really cleans the skin very well but I find it little harsh for using it daily as a face wash. So, I am using it mainly as a scrub for 2 times a week and as face mask once a week.
The scrub part is effective in removing blackheads and excess oil but it didn't work much on reducing skin dark cells (it doesn't make it fairer). The mask part really does what it's supposed to do. I applied this mask until it dries out (it takes 3 to 4min to completely dry as written in the box) and then rinse it out with cold water; I prefer to use cold water as it helps to minimize the pore size and makes skin good. It contains white clay which is known for its absorbing properties and this product when used as face mask it really helps in absorbing excess oil from the skin and makes the skin complexion looks more uniform and soft and gives an instant glow to the skin. Just be careful not to over use it because it can dry out your skin, so I moisturize my skin as I feel that it leaves my skin little dry.
Pros of Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial:
- I love the idea that you can use it in three different ways so you don’t have to carry a separate cleanser, scrub or mask when going out.
- Scrub part is good since it helps in removing excess oil and impurities and makes skin soft. Though it dries out your skin a little so moisturize it properly
- Mask part is pretty good in doing its intended purpose .It really draws out excess oil from the skin and leaves skin soft supple and glowing.
- It contains White Clay which is really good for drawing excess oil from the skin.
- Its dermatologically tested.
- Nicely packaged.
- It is a cost effective product.
Cons of Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial:
- If you use it excessively it may dry out your skin, so take caution while using it as a scrub and minimize its usage dependending upon your skin type (2-3 times a week only).
- Since it dries out the skin, so you have to moisturise the skin well after use otherwise skin may look dry and flaky.
- From my point of view it is harsh to use it as a daily face cleanser as it may drains out the necessary moisture from the skin and make it look dry.
- It claims to give flawless fairness, but I didn't notice any such results. It only helps your skin to look more clean and clear.
- You can not use it around eye area, so you have to use other light cleanser which are meant to remove eye makeup.
I liked Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial very much as it is a one stop solution for a our day to day skin care needs. I am very pleased with the results of this product but as claimed by the company it doesn't helps in improving fairness so I would rate it 4 out of 5.
Will I buy this product again? - Of Course yes! Its a nice product and worth giving a try!!!